In close cooperation with its partners Erema, Henkel, hubergroup Print Solutions, Kampf, Maag, Plastchim-T and Wipak, Brückner Maschinenbau has initiated the pilot project “polypropylene crisp bag” in order to make an important contribution to the future circular economy.
What steps must be taken to make a crisp bag recyclable?
- Consider recyclability from the beginning and integrate the interface between product and data
- Save relevant data of the packaging
- Identify, sort and wash recyclable packaging
- Recycle washed and sorted packaging (mechanically)
- Substitute virgin material with recyclate